Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pattern Photos

 To describe the photo from above i wanted to take a picture of a pattern that also shows some other type of dimension or aspect to it. If you look you can see the reflection in the glass of the sun going down. I took this photo while walking downtown.
 This photo is a picture a brick pattern from some building on campus. I wanted to frame a pattern so i took the photo through a bike rack.
 This photo is from this giant flag near my house. I liked how the pattern is in a spiral. It shows a sort of kinetics to it and draws your eye to the center.

The photo above is from this restaurant in downtown columbus. I also liked how the glass which is a pattern also showed a reflection. This reflection is gloomy and that is why i like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment