Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pattern Photos

 This photo is an old photo i had from the summer. The pattern is the metal frame from the fire cage but i like how the flame in the background sets a mood and illuminates the pattern.
 This photo is from my architecture class. We were to divide a cube into halves and then thirds. I think this picture is interesting when you really look at the wood sticks and try to follow them.
 This photo above is from my cousins lego box. I like how the circles create a pattern and how they create lines vertically in the picture. I know the color is bland but pattern is key in this picture.
 This picture was taken when i was in my physics class. It is some intertwining metal like chain mail. I like this pattern because the background is red and when you look at the metal straight on the view is red then if you look at it from an angle its all metal like you see.

 I took this photo when i was looking at a place to stay for next year. The stairs caught my eyes because the wood creates lines horizontally and the railing also creates a pattern.
This photo is an old photo i had from my architecture class. The glass creates this movement that makes your eyes follow around in a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment